Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In But I Don't Care

I'm snowed in here in Cleveland. School has been canceled for the last two days and it's way too cold to venture far out of the house.

I don't mind, though. I have something to keep me busy.

Something a bunch of you probably want to.

I have an arc of Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT!


How awesome is that!?! It's not coming out until May, but I have it now! Woo-hoo!

Now please excuse me while I go and read. If you're getting hit by the storm too, please stay warm!


7 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

Jealous!!!!!

Tere Kirkland said...

Lucky! Well, except for the snow part, lol.

Guinevere said...

So jealous! Of your snowday and your ARC!

Faith E. Hough said...

Aw, show off. ;)
We've got an ice storm here in CT following yesterday's snow...so I planned ahead and got a bunch of books out of the library. I just finished reading BEAUTY by Robin McKinley--it's amazing! And I can't believe it took me this long to read it...

Okie said...

NICE! I'm jealous...have fun taking advantage of your down time. ;)

Kelly said...

A good read is vital when you can't leave your house!
We got hit by the blizzard too. But my three kids are keeping me so busy with days off school, not much reading going on!

Emy Shin said...

I'm reading this right now and loving it so, so much!