Saturday, February 12, 2011

For Those Late Night Readers...

If you're home on a Saturday night like me (I've got a hot date with a stack of papers that need grading!) and catching up on your blog reading, then you're in luck!

Rach Writes is having a cool networking crusade. You can only sign up until midnight tonight, so hurry!

She states,

"We have the passion and the drive to make it, but…we could all do with a bit of support.
So I started thinking. What if we link all these people together? What if we create a way to meet people in a similar position, people who genuinely want to help build our online platform while at the same time building theirs? People who want to pay it forward in the spirit of writerly writerness and blogging beautificity (and see it come back to them in turn)."

I totally dig her rational and think a lot of you will too!

4 comments:

Eileen Wiedbrauk said...

it will be awesome. ... at least, it better be :)

Rachael Harrie said...

Hey Rachele, welcome on board the Crusade! What a cool name ;) Do you pronounce it Rachel or Rochelle or some other way???

Hugs,

Rach

laurajmoss said...

I just wanted to stop by and say hi since we're in the same Crusader group. I liked the first kiss blog — makes me want to know the set-up!

Liz Hellebuyck said...

Hi Rachel,

I love the name of your blog. I'm a freckleface myself.

Liz