Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Can See The Light!

I'm peeking my head out to say "hi!" I miss all of you and I'm so glad I still have all my followers (I actually got one new one!), even though I have been MIA these past few weeks.

The end is near...thank god!

I had a long phone conference with my agent last night and she likes the new changes (phew!). I just have three sections to revise, some typos to correct and the book will be back on submission (we're aiming on sending it out in two weeks).

I can't wait to get back to regular blogging and connecting with all of you again. Thanks so much for sticking around, and I will be back back back soon!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on getting approval on your changes! Looking forward to hearing more about your submission journey :)

Emy Shin said...

Good luck on the rest of your revisions, and on submissions!

Lisa Nowak said...

Glad to hear your good news. It'll be nice to see you blogging again.

Matthew Rush said...

Don't worry Rachele. As long as you don't delete the blog, we'll still be here. And I think I saw that you won something today. Was it on Lisa and Laura's blog? I can't remember.

Today's guest blogger is K.M. Walton!

Kristan said...

Go go go!

(Also, your title instantly made me think of Tangled... Have you seen it yet? GO GO GO!)

Faith E. Hough said...

I'm glad you're in the home stretch! I can't wait to hear what comes next!! Best of luck!

FantasticFiction said...

This must be a very hectic time for you freckle head. I know, I am submitting a revision to a publisher and keeping my fingers crossed. Anyways, Congratulations, I have awarded you a very stylish blogger! Please check out the link to my post to pick up your award. http://arielemerald.blogspot.com/2011/01/award-for-sytlish-blog-goes-to.html
Keep blogging!

apalfrey said...

we miss you!!!