Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lots O'Books

Hey, hey....I'm back, although just briefly. I've been writing down my good reading but not blogging it. Since it's almost the end of the year, I wanted to get all my books down to keep track. I've read some AMAZING books during the last two months.


I thought about putting them in order of how much I like them, but then I realized they were all fantastic.


Which of these books have you read or want to read? Share your thoughts!


Never Let Me Go (Kazuo Ishiguro) 304 pages

Room (Emma Donoghue) 336 pages


The Duff (Kody Keplinger) 288 pages


You (Charles Benoit) 240 pages


The Mockingbirds (Daisy Whitney) 353 pages


How to Say Goodbye in Robot (Natalie Standiford) 288 pages


The Summer I Turned Pretty (Jenny Han) 304 pages


It's Not Summer Without You (Jenny Han) 288 pages


Revolution (Jennifer Donnelly) 496 pages


Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters (Natalie Standiford) 320 pages

6 comments:

Kristan said...

I LOOOOOOOVED The Duff!! And I read that Kody just signed a deal for her next book. :D

I definitely want to read How to Say Goodbye in Robot, considering how many great things I've heard about it. Ditto Room.

NiaRaie said...

I read both of Jenny Han's and loved them. (I can't wait for the 3rd!)and I've heard Room get a lot of praise. I'd like to read Mockingbirds and The Duff.

salarsenッ said...

Ooh, great picks. Revolution...I won that. Haven't received it yet, but I can't wait! Thanks so much.

Matthew Rush said...

Lots of good options here, thanks Rachele!

Melissa Sarno said...

I loved Never Let Me Go and Room! The Mockingbirds was also a fun read. Right now I'm reading Patti Smith's memoir "Just Kids" and it is awesome!

Bronwyn Scott-McCharen said...

I'm reading The DUFF right now. The main character reminds me of one of my good friends. It's pretty engaging so far.