Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hibernating

Happy holidays, everyone! I'm peeking my head out of my writing cave to wish you all the joyful well wishes and luck for the new year!

I've been working on major revisions of my book. My agent and I have been kicking my book's butt in a big way and the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of phone conferences, e-mailing new pages and brainstorming ideas to make my book super fabulous. We're in the home stretch and hope to start subbing in early January.

I'm going to continue to be in blog hibernation while I make these changes, but I'll be back at the start of the new year and resolution number one will be to get back to my blogging routine. I miss you all so!

Right now I'm writing on the couch in my new family room. I have the fire going in front of me...


And if I look to the left, I can see our Christmas tree in the living room...


It's the perfect place to get some revisions done on a snowy winter night! Now please excuse me, I have some MAJOR writing to do!

4 comments:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Rachele,
I think making revisions to a manuscript is one of the most exciting stages in the process! I will be starting revisions on my ms with my new agent in January, and I can't wait!
Good luck, Merry Christmas, and Happy Year!

Kristan said...

Looks and sounds like fun times. Good luck, and happy new year!

Krista Ashe said...

Hey girl!

Hope you had a great holiday!! Glad that revisions are going so well. They can be a toss up between exhileration and mind numbing frustration!

Here's to us having fabulous writing news in 2011

Lisa Nowak said...

I'm glad to hear the revisions are going well.