Monday, November 15, 2010

Save the Date!

I know I haven't talked about writing as much as I've wanted to lately, but other things have been taking over my life. Such as....my wedding!

I got my dress this weekend! Woo hoo! It was both exciting and scary at the same time. I can't show it to you, though, because my main squeeze reads this!

But...I can show you the Save the Dates that we sent out to our family and friends. We found an amazing artist on Etsy, who made Save the Dates! We gave her pictures of ourselves and they look a lot like the two of us (down to the Converse that my main squeeze loves to wear). We love them so much that she's going to do some more stuff for our wedding too, but that's a surprise!

You can check out her shop here!

And check out our Save the Dates below...



13 comments:

Jacey said...

Cute! Yet another reason to love etsy. I get in so much trouble there.

Brooke said...

Congrats!! So exciting :)

My friend is getting married next summer, too, and we just tried on dresses over the weekend. Love the cards!

Lisa Nowak said...

Yay! Congrats on picking out your dress.

Emy Shin said...

yay -- congratulations! That's very exciting, and the Save the Date card is lovely.

Lisa Marie Miles said...

That's so cute, I love it! And congratulations:)

Paige Garrison said...

These are so cute! They're also really unique because it's different from the usual boring save the dates people send out!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Oh, how cute!

The Save the Date cards are so handy. Would you believe when I got married in '94, they hadn't been invented yet? Gosh, I feel old.

I like the personalized people! They are so adorable!

Kristan said...

Omigod, that is BEYOND adorable!! I love love love it!

This kind of thing is what I'm going to miss about not doing a real wedding... but maybe I'll just make "Hey guess what, we're married!" notes instead. :)

(No, we're not engaged or getting married soon. But we do plan to someday.)

Cheyanne said...

Adorable Save The Date! I feel your excitement because I'm getting married this Saturday! woohoo!

Christina Lee said...

AWWW! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you. Those are so cute!

Sourire11 said...

Very cute save the dates and Yay for using etsy!

Naomi Ruth said...

That is so cute! And congratulations!! Weddings are So exciting :)

apalfrey said...

the 23 of july is a very good day. (my youngest's birthday!) lol congrats on your dress!