Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life Hasn't Been All About Revising

Revising isn't the only thing I've been doing these last two months. I was able to have a little fun.

My main squeeze and I went on a mini-vacation to Salt Lake City Utah for a wedding.

I had never been to Utah and had no idea what to expect. I knew we were staying at a ski resort (Snowbird), but I wasn't prepared for how beautiful it was. We were lucky enough to have some perfect weather and while I did bring my laptop along, I got to revise looking out my hotel window at views like this...


Here is a picture of our hotel...


We took a ski lift up one of the mountains...



And I held onto my main squeeze's hand to make sure he didn't get too close to the edge!


We then cleaned up nicely for the wedding, which was held at the mansion where a bunch of scenes from Dumb and Dumber we filmed!


The grounds for cocktail hour were amazing (complete with swans)...


We then moved inside for dinner. How crazy beautiful is this place!?!



After dinner...we went to yet another part of the mansion for a little bit of dancing!

So my life isn't all revising. I have some wedding planning pictures to share soon and we've closed on our new house. It's been a busy few months! How the heck did I ever get my book edits done!?!


7 comments:

Kristan said...

How did you get your book edits done? Because you're awesome! Looks like a fun mini-vacay. :)

Emilia Plater said...

That. Is. Gorgeous! You AND the wilderness, hehe. That wedding looks like it was a blast. Love your dancing moves :)

Kara Mustafa said...

You and MS are the most adorable couple ever. And that wedding was GORGEOUS!

Meredith said...

That looks like such a fun vacation! I definitely need to visit Utah now. Congrats on the new house!!! So exciting.

Eileen Wiedbrauk said...

That's an amazingly awesome venue!

Jacey said...

Wow, it looks like you had a really lovely vacation. Congratulations on the house!

Okie said...

Welcome to Utah. :)

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Snowbird (and many/most of the mountain resorts) are absolutely gorgeous at any time of year.