Monday, September 27, 2010

Remember Me?

Hey, hey...is anyone around here still?

Do you all remember me?

I just wanted to check in to tell you that I'm still alive; just crazy crazy overwhelmed.

I've been revising like a fool for the next round of submissions, planning a wedding (July 23, 2011...people!), we put an offer on a house we love and they accepted it (crazy!), I flew to a wedding in Salt Lake City and I've been battling an inner-ear infection that landed me in the emergency room. Phew!

I promise I'll be back soon.

I love my blog and readers so much, so I hate not being able to keep up with everything. I hope everything is super fab with all of you!

Just keep me in your blog feed and you'll be seeing more of me soon!

In the meantime...what has been overwhelming you or keeping you busy?

8 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

I'm still lurking! I'm still enjoying your blog whenever you post! I love your blog and will never leave!

Wow girl you have been super busy!!! Congrats on the selling of the house and good luck on the rest of those revisions!

Paige Garrison said...

Feel well now! Good luck with everything! Don't worry about us, we won't break up with you!

As for what has made me feel overwhelmed- STUDENT TEACHING! It's so stressful and crazy!

Kristan said...

No worries, we still remember (and love) you. :)

Whoa, good luck with everything!

salarsenッ said...

So good to hear you're doing well! A wedding in 2011...nice. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Sandy Shin said...

I'm definitely still around!

You sound like you're incredibly busy, and at times like these, blogging definitely take backstage. :)

I was overwhelmed with exams and paper the last few weeks, but things have lightened up considerably this week. I suspect I'll be back to overwhelmed again in two weeks or so. :)

Meredith said...

Wow, you've been busy! Have fun with the new house and wedding planning--so exciting!

Lenny Lee! said...

hi miss rachele! i been missing you lots. sorry you got sick but im glad your all better now. wow you got lots youre doing. its ok that sometimes you dont get to put stuff on your blog. im gonna keep coming back and looking for you.
...hugs from lenny

Christina Lee said...

Hey you! So glad i keep up with you in other ways 'cuz i miss ya!

Lots of news in your life, though and that would definitely keep all of us busy!