Tuesday, August 10, 2010

At Least My Query Letter Wasn't This Bad

Querying was a stressful experience for me. I was glued to my inbox, obsessed over whether agents were reading my manuscript and although I tried not to let rejections get me down, they often did.

I wish I had found this site when I was query, because I think it would have made me feel a lot better. After reading these query letters, I could have consoled myself with the thought that at least my query wasn't this bad!

If you haven't, check out Slush Pile Hell.

5 comments:

Bronwyn Scott-McCharen said...

I LOVE Slush Pile Hell!

Matthew Rush said...

LOVE it.

Jen said...

Slush Pile Hell rocks!!! Thanks for sharing Rachele!!

Jess said...

Haha, I just finished reading SPH before I came over here! Pretty great stuff. :)

apalfrey said...

OM GOSH!!!!!! That is freaking hilarious!!!!