Monday, July 19, 2010

There's A Whole Lot Of Screaming Going On

Remember how I raved and raved about Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall? I was so sad that Delirium wasn't coming out until February 2011.

If you check out Lauren Oliver's blog, you'll see that there are still 206 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes and ten seconds until it's released. Give or take a few hours once you read this blog!

But I'm sad no more. Look at what I have...


Fellow book club buddy and amazing blogger and author Chelsea Swiggett let me borrow her ARC that she got at BEA.

I mean, really? Really! How awesome is that!

Okay, okay, maybe this is how I felt when she handed the copy to me...


I'm taking good care of it, Chelsea! Thanks again!


Now, I really must go and read. I'm on page 232 and can't put the book down!

What about you? What books can't you wait for to be released?

P.S. Did you enter my contest yet??? You have until Wednesday to win some crazy good stuff!

14 comments:

Emilia Plater said...

OMG, you are so lucky! :) I hope you love it!

Rachele Alpine said...

I do, I do! It's a lot different from BEFORE I FALL, but still great!

Meredith said...

That's so exciting that you get to read Delirium! I can't believe we have to wait almost a year for it--I'm getting very impatient :) At least Mockingjay is coming out soon.

Rachele Alpine said...

I know...I'm so lucky Chelsea let me borrow it. I about fell over when she said she had it! Can you believe that I haven't read CATCHING FIRE yet? I waited when I read THE HUNGER GAMES because I didn't want to tear through both of them, and now I just haven't gotten to it. Crazy! I have it and it's on my list of books to read this summer.

Mina Carlisle said...

Jealous! You'll have to blog bout it and make us all excited and sad that we can't get it until later.

But I loved "Before I Fall" so I hope "Delirium" doesn't disappoint!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

How exciting. Chelsea is great...I'm sad I don't live closer, I wanna be in the book club!! :(

I'm excited for a lot of books. It's hard to say just one.

-Lauren

Jen said...

Wow lucky you!!! You are so super cute, just thought you should know! I'm glad your enjoying it!! I'm looking forward to Sophie Jordans Firelight #2 (I've already read the first due out in September) and Ally Condie's Matched #2 (again already read the first that's due out in November!)

Super jealous of you!!! But happy!!

Sandy Shin said...

OH, I'm so jealous! So lucky! I'm looking forward to reading what you think about it!

Nomes (inkcrush) said...

!!!!!

that is so awesome :)

also, how flattering is the pic of you screaming! you could totally pose like that for a photogenice moment.

I'm pumped for Delirium too.

and, Anna and the French Kiss.

Obviously, Mockingjay.

and, Saltwater vampires looks like my kind of thriller :)

Girlinbetween said...

omg! That is amazing :)

Have fun!

Matthew Rush said...

You are so cute! Congrats and enjoy.

lisanowak said...

Before I Fall is one of the 17 books I checked out of the library to keep me occupied after surgery. (I'm suppose to be writing the first draft of my next book, too, so I think I might have overdone that a little.) Naturally, it's on hold for someone else, and I can't renew it, so it'll have to be one of the first I read. And I'm only halfway through The Knife of Never Letting Go, so I better get cracking!

AchingHope said...

*gasp!* How did I miss that at BEA?? It looks amazing!! :)

bclement412 said...

oh my god.
so jealous.