Monday, June 7, 2010

Someone Was Sleeping In Today

Well, hello...blogger!

Nice to see you finally up and awake this Monday.

Was it just me, or was blogger sleeping in? I tried for hours (hours, I tell ya!) to get onto blogger and it kept telling me it was "having technical issues." Personally, I think blogger just had a rough weekend and needed to "sleep it off."

Now that blogger is finally up at 5:30 p.m., I kind of don't want to post what I had for today. It's kind of cool. Okay, it's really cool...so I'll wait for the unveiling tomorrow. You best be coming to visit (and let's hope blogger sets the alarm tomorrow!).

In the meantime...how about trying to win some cool prizes (and I do mean cool prizes...these books rock!). While I'd really like to win them, we can make a deal to share if you win them!

YA Highway BEA Giveaway!

4 comments:

Kristan said...

I know people were having trouble commenting on Blogger blogs today, but I didn't know there were problems posting too! Yeesh.

Well, I'm glad you're back in biz-nass!

Christina Lee said...

ooh ooh me too. I was cursing all day! I'll tune back tomorrow!

bclement412 said...

i didn't have any problems with my blogger, but goodmorning anyhoo! I could use some sleep hah

Vicki Rocho said...

I am relieved it wasn't just me. I would get an error message every time I tried to leave a comment...but sometimes the post went through! I eventually just read as many as I could without commenting.