Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beg, Borrow and Steal (From Another Blog)

I only have a few minutes before we leave for the airport, so I'm going to make this posting short. I had a long one written up (of course, me and my hand writing!), but I'll post it tomorrow. I don't have enough time today.

Instead, I'm going to "borrow and steal" from Christina's blog post about book club last Thursday. I met up with a great group of people, and Christina wrote about the club along with her thoughts about the book Liar. Check out her posting and the rest of her blog...she writes about some great stuff (writing, books, clothes, life musings).
Write-Brained Blog

I'll be back in Cleveland later today and promise to give you a better blog post tomorrow!

2 comments:

Emilia Plater said...

Jumping over there now! Thanks for the rec :)

Caitlin said...

Thanks for the link, I can relate to the lazy blogness ;)

Also, I gave you an award on my blog, for being so darn awesome! :)