Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lame X2

Remember when I blogged every day????

And then...I didn't blog yesterday.

Guess what????

I'm so overwhelmed right now that I need another day off! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

I have six days left of school and my high school's literary magazine to finish editing and publish (not to mention all the essays to grade). I know everyone has busy lives, so please forgive me for another day.

If it's any consolation, I'll be on summer break soon and have more time to focus on blogging!

In the meantime, check out this AWESOME post about Kody Keplinger. She's my students' (and mine!) FAVORITE author to be publish...we can't wait to read her book!

Also...check out the AMAZING contests that YA Highway is hosting...three days of glorious prizes! Make sure you check back each day for a chance to win more, more, more! Good luck!

5 comments:

bclement412 said...

6 days? Lucky! I have two weeks, one of those weeks being exam weeks.

And I agree... Kody is awesome... =)

Lisa and Laura said...

Kody is 10 kinds of amazing. Just wait until you read THE DUFF. It's going to be a phenomenon.

Lisa Nowak said...

I can't believe you do as much as you do. Give yourself a break. I have a teacher friend who's always whining about not having enough time, and she doesn't do half as much as you. And if anyone deserves the Lame Blogger Award, it's me. :)

apalfrey said...

Only do as much as you can, other wise you are going to crash and burn. Believe me it's easier to slowdown than to pick yourself up afterwards! We'll still be here when you get back!

Christina Lee said...

Oh yeah, I could use one more day too! Your end is in sight though--woo hoo for summer break!