Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Lame Lame Blog Post

You know when your day gets so busy that you don't have time to write? Those days when you really mean to sit down and make some progress on your WIP (work in progress), but you can't even find a minute to even a paragraph written?

Today is one of those days.

I really want to blog, but I was out of work yesterday, it's the end of the school year (eight and a half days...woo-hoo!) and I have a stack of grading that must get done.

So please forgive me for this lame blog post, I promise to be back with something good tomorrow.

What about you? What has distracted you from writing in the past few days?

10 comments:

Matthew Rush said...

It's quite alright Rachele, we understand (and will keep coming back).

The Alliterative Allomorph said...

WORK! Ugh! Happy writing :)

Kristan said...

Mostly what has distracted me is myself! I can't focus. I want to be writing a million different things (or really, 4). Argh.

But yeah, totally hear you, and good luck!

Shannon said...

I'm with ya, but slightly more lame. I recycled an old post. Good luck with the papers!

Janet Johnson said...

I feel it. Need to go do some writing, too. :)

Lisa Nowak said...

Actually, for the first time in weeks I've had a chance to write, so I've been ignoring everything else. We're having a horribly cold, rainy spring here in Oregon, so my landscaping is on hold. I was able to finish the polish on my current manuscript and get some copies printed and bound for my betas. Woo-hoo!

Bronwyn Scott-McCharen said...

I totally know how you feel Rachele. Some days I'm too bored/uninspired/etc to blog or to write.

Haha, good luck with both your writing and your grading! And happy almost-end-of-the-school-year :)

Kelley Vitollo said...

Everyone has those days. They're a complete bummer, aren't they?

My distraction today is... blog hopping. lol. Wonderful blog. I've enjoyed it. Glad I found it.

Kathy Fenton White said...

School has been a big distraction for me too. I have three kids and they all have been extremely busy keeping me busy with end of year stuff. It's frustrating but I know it will pass and I will soon have a chance to write...oh wait...I forgot about summer vacation. They'll be home all day! Hmm, I'm going to have to get really creative trying to sneak in writing time :)

apalfrey said...

Distractions: my two children that I have been homeschooling (koodos to you for being able to teach a whole class full!)10 loads of laundry, company and house work! Soon school will be out! hooray!