Sunday, May 9, 2010

Promises, Promises

Here it is...the choices for my promise to the universe!

Whatever promise wins, if I get a book deal, it will be filmed and uploaded to my blog. Don't worry, you'll get to see it in action!

You have until Wednesday night at midnight to vote. There are some good ones, and I'm excited to see what my promise is going be.

I thought that I would create a more fair way to raffle off the autorgraphed copy of Thirteen Reasons Why:

  • First, make sure you're a follower
  • If you contributed an idea(s) for my poll, you'll get a point for each idea
  • If you vote on the poll, you'll get another point

  • If you blog, tweet or Facebook about the contest, you'll get another point for each time you spread the word (please let me know in the comment box)

I figure this will allow you to vote for the idea you truly like and not your own just so you can get points to win.

So...what are you waiting for?

Don't you want to win that book and help put out some positive vibes to the universe?

Vote!

**I couldn't fit this whole one: Put on a life size canary outfit and wear it to the opening, flying around, tweeting and letting all those twi-hard fans know that "Canary" is going to rock! This will be recorded in all it's yellow feathered glory!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the Today Show one, because that would require a trip to NY and NY rocks!

Rachele Alpine said...

I like the idea of going to NYC too..and I could this summer! I'd make a big glittery sign! Probably in canary yellow! :)

Medeia Sharif said...

I like the Today Show idea as well.

It's exciting to be out on submission. Nerve wracking, but exciting.

Christina Lee said...

ooh some of these are great--it was a hard decision!