Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take Me Back

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of blogging and juggling everything else I left behind when I went to Florida. I was talking to my main squeeze and told him last night how great it was to go on a vacation where you left everything behind and did nothing but relax, but...everything I left behind is still waiting here for me. Seriously, I'm drowning in grading...ugh!

Our condo is on the market and we had some showings while in Florida. I took my MacBook over to my mom's house while we were gone because I didn't want anyone to take it. Well...I forgot it when we got back from Florida! I'm having the worst time without it (blogging is not as easy when I don't have my laptop). I won't be able to get it until the weekend which just stinks.

I'm ready to go back here...


I'll be back into the swing of blogging soon...I promise! In the meantime, check out this picture I took in Florida. My Aunt has a mint-condition 1973 Mustang convertible. My main squeeze took us all out for a drive (including my Aunt's dog!). I captured our ride through the side mirror...


5 comments:

Kristan said...

Haha, ADORABLE pic!

Emilia Plater said...

That is awesome!! I'm glad you're back, Rachele, even if you soul yearns for that pool <3 :D

margosita said...

I love the second photo, too. Nice framing! :)

Lisa Nowak said...

I totally sympathize about trying to get back into the swing of things. Hang in there, it'll happen. Don't let it stress you out.

Mina Carlisle said...

What a fun little photo! It should be the cover of a summer CD or something.

In response to the comment you left me: I think that would be the most awesome job! I already do it enough as it is, so getting paid for it would just be a little bonus!