Monday, April 19, 2010

The MacBook Is Back

Do you remember when I shared the sad tragic event of leaving my MacBook at my mom's house after coming home from Florida?

It was a rough week, but we've finally been reunited!

We went out for my main squeeze's mom's birthday (Happy birthday, Mama Main Squeeze!), and picked it up while we were on my mom's side of town.

I was so happy to have her back (yes, her...I call her Ginger!), that I took some pictures using Photo Booth on the ride home.

I'm not sure what the other people on the highway thought, but I was pretty happy to have my MacBook back in my hands.

Here is the pop art version of my happiness...


And a little psychedelic celebrating...


Welcome home, MacBook...you've been missed!

What about you? Do you have a writing related item that you can't live without? Share!
Don't forget to enter my query/manuscript critique contest...you have until Wenesay night to enter. Click here for details: Super Cool Contest

5 comments:

Cynthia Watson said...

Love the pop art picture - Andy would be envious!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I have a cute little pink Acer netbook - and I love it!! :-)

Emilia Plater said...

Adorable :D Yay Macs!!

allysonkate said...

Oh MacBooks, how I love thee. Perhaps I should write an Ode to My MacBook.

Glad you have yours safely back in your possession!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Well, my laptop wasn't a Mac, but when my home burned, taking Xena {yes, I named her Xena because she was always whipping my --- in sssssome cyber way} with her, I lost my stored memories, my stored novels and short stories. In other words, I understand a bit how you felt.

Glad you and your Mac Book are reunited, Roland