Sunday, April 18, 2010

Interuppted Weekend Blogging Respite

I'm interrupting my no blogging on the weekend rule to present an awesome contest to you. Kody Keplinger writing extraordinaire is giving away an arc of her book The Duff.

Personally, I want to win the copy, but I'll play fair and blog about it so you can all have the chance to.

But if you win, can you promise to pass it on to me when you're done?

Okay?

Okay! Thanks!


Support Kody, she's an amazing writer and her book sounds great. Enter fast...the contest isn't going on much longer.

Can anyone guess what I came up with for The DUFF???

Don't Underestimate Freckled Females!

Woo-hoo! Yay to freckle heads! (P.S. How awesome is it that the girl on the cover has FRECKLES?!)


If you don't win, you can always pre-order it HERE!

3 comments:

Mina Carlisle said...

The book sounds awesome, but I might just wait until it comes out and check it out because, while I love winning contests, I have no time to read for fun!!

I love your version of DUFF! It's cute and so true. Who thought that freckles were bad? They're cute and endearing!

Rachele Alpine said...

Mina... I totally understand about having no time to read, but I keep buying more and more books. You'll like being a teacher because you can catch up on reading in the summer. Ahh...summer, I can't wait!

Kids did used to make fun of my freckles when I was young. Not in a really mean way, but my cousins used to tell me they'd all grow together and no one would be able to recognize me! I love my freckles now, but as a kid I would have given anything to get rid of them!

Kristan said...

Aww, I've always loved freckles. I think they're cute.