Friday, February 19, 2010

Get Your Scarf On!

I'm obsessed with scarves. Crazy obsessed. I own about a million (okay, maybe that an exaggeration, but it's a lot) and I wear one pretty much every day. Right now I'm wearing a purple one.

I think my obsession started with my duel obsession with Lauren Conrad's wardrobe. I can't pull off half the things she does, but I love her style which includes lots o'scarves....



Since I've been on submission I've been knitting like a fool. It's one of the only things that calms me. Seriously, I can't seem to stop but it does keep me off the Internet and away from refreshing my e-mail EVERY THREE SECONDS!

This is the scarf that I've been working on (it'll drape like the scarf Lauren has on in the first picture):



I have a feeling this scarf will be done by the end of the weekend...I guess that's an upside to being on submission...I get a new wardrobe!

Don't forget to ENTER MY CONTEST!!! You only have a few days left! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

4 comments:

Lisa Marie Miles said...

I love scarves too! I always thing they make my head look small, or that they look too bulky on me. But after looking at your pics, maybe that's just how they are.

Sage said...

I grew up in San Diego, so I didn't really have scarves for most of my life. I have a few scarves now that I really love. These are the warm kind, not the fashion kind, of course.

Lisa Nowak said...

I guess you probably need a lot of scarves if you live in Ohio. :)

Several of my friends knit. I've tried it, but it didn't stick.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on your submissions. :)

hollitylene said...

I've been reading your posts for the past twenty minutes and I think you're an absolute breath of fresh air! Best of luck with your book- you must be so excited! :) Can't wait to hear more about it!!