Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Contest Winner!

Thanks so much for all the positive thoughts and well wishes for my book during the submission process! It'll be two weeks tomorrow for the last of the editors we sent my book to. My computer and I have grown very close as I check my mail just about every...single...minute.

Last night I went through all my comments and created a spreadsheet of boxes for each point all of you got.

I put them all in a cup....

I shook it up...

I shook it up some more...

I had my main squeeze pull out a winner...

And he picked...Karla!

Woo-hoo! Karla, please contact me (rachelealpine@gmail.com) with your address!

Thanks again for all the positive thoughts, everyone! Let's hope they work!

In other news, the wonderful and fabulous Krista awarded me the Sunshine Award again! Check out her blog. She's a fellow English teacher and submission buddy!

3 comments:

Christina Lee said...

OOh let me add in my good luck--sending good vibes your way!!

Kristan said...

Congrats, Karla! And good luck (again) Rachele!

Kaitlin Ward said...

Good luck :)
And congrats to Karla!
(by the way, I gave you a blog award. It's a couple posts back on my blog, and I forgot I should probably tell people when I award them things...)