Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shutter Saturday

I don't know if I've talked about it yet, but I'm obsessed with sushi. I celebrate any big moment with a night out for sushi. You know, events like finishing my book, signing an agent, finishing a round of revisions, finishing a page, finishing a sentence...any excuse for sushi.

I thought I'd share two pictures from my trip to Japan for this Shu
tter Saturday. Tuna with avocado is one of my favorite sushi rolls, and wouldn't you know it, but I'm standing in front of fresh caught tuna. Seriously, tuna is really that big.


If you get bored waiting to read my next post of Monday, you can always go to my old blog from when I went to Japan. The trip was over three years ago, so the blog hasn't been updated in awhile, but I go back to it from time to time to remember my trip.

I hope you're staying warm....we've still got a lot of snow here.

2 comments:

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

*jaw drops*

WOW.

WOW.

Those are MASSIVE!

Rachele Alpine said...

I know! I couldn't believe how big they were! Who knew tuna was so big! And they had rooms with tuna after tuna after tuna...they sell it every day in auctions.