Thursday, January 14, 2010

The News, The News!

I hinted at a secret yesterday.

It’s a good one...I talked to my agent yesterday and she loves my revisions. Woo-hoo!

She has a few minor changes/additions that she wants me to make this weekend, and she plans to start subbing the book in two weeks. Crazy! Awesome! Amazing!

That’s my news…what about you? Do you have anything fun to share?

Okay, this is a short post, because I need to get back to grading my students' finals.

If you're looking for something to pass the time until I post again (especially since I gave you such a short post today), you can look at this picture of Heidi Montag. It’s a bit memorizing and a bit concerning. It doesn’t even look like her. It's kind of like the picture of Kate Gosselin from last week.

What's up with these realty stars changing their entire look? Don't they know that the photogs need to be able to recognize them doing things like grocery shopping and balancing two cups of Starbucks so we can understand that they "are just like us?"

8 comments:

Kaitlin Ward said...

Glad your agent liked your revisions! I bet that's a relief :)

Melissa said...

How exciting! That's wonderful news! Oh, and that picture of Heidi is frightening. She was actually pretty before all her work...once upon a time. :)

Kara said...

Yay! Congrats!

Kristan said...

No news over here, but yay for your revisions going over well! And subbing, WOOT! Definitely let us know how that process goes.

Krista Ashe said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited for you! Welcome to the Next Circle of Hell, which is submitting! No new news for me, just crickets! lOL

Lisa and Laura said...

Congratulations!!! Our exciting news is that we should be getting our editorial letter this week! Whoo hoo?

Elana Johnson said...

Woot! That is so exciting! I'm still waiting to hear from my agent. Hopefully this week!

Rachel S said...

Awesome news, Rachele! How exciting!!!!!

My news is that yesterday (January 19) I finished the first draft of my novel. :-) Very exciting. My first-ever novel and its completed!