Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shutter Saturday

How about some actions shots?

These were taken about three weeks ago, when my friends and I rented out a whirlyball court. Whirlyball is a crazy mix of bumper cars, lacrosse and basketball. I wasn't too good, but it sure was fun!

What are you up to this weekend? Besides lots of editing (my revisions are making my book so much better), I'll be hitting up two different Christmas parties.

What I won't be doing is going near a mall or grocery store! I finished my shopping yesterday and stocked up on groceries to last me for at least a week.

I plan to stay away until after Christmas!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good idea, avoiding the mall and grocery store! I've just traveled from Utah to New Hampshire, and the airports were horrendous, as are all the outlets here...and I'm not a shopper to begin with!

The shopping is complete now, so I'm going to relax and finish my newest WIP this weekend...Enjoy the Christmas parties!

Rachele Alpine said...

Melissa...

Yesterday after work I spent over three hours in the grocery store and Target making sure I had EVERYTHING to keep me away from the stores until after Christmas. You know how some people stock up to weather through storms? Well, I stock up to stay out of the storm of crazy, cranky last minute shoppers!

Have fun with your WIP...nothing like staying in and writing...a perfect day!

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

o.0 Whirlyball?

That looks insanely fun--and you look like you're having tons of fun. I am jealous of the bumper cars. Lol :p