Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shutter Saturday

I work full time and go to school in the evening, so the weekend is my writing time. Having said that, I will be taking blog vacations each weekend.

But I won't leave you hanging. How could I do something so cruel?! So instead of writing, I plan to post pictures so interesting that you'll have to visit my blog on the weekend!

Here's the Shutter Saturday....

This is my pup Mcgee (well, my mom's pup because I can't have dogs at my condo). Isn't he the cutest?!


And my other pup Libby (who again lives at my mom's...one day, I'll have a house where I can have dogs!)...

And here is my birthday cake with the two of them on it because I love dogs that much (and Dairy Queen...ha!)...

4 comments:

Eileen Wiedbrauk said...

They're adorable! (as is the cake) Is Libby a scotty? or a Carine terrier? And I don't even have a clue as to what Mcgee might be ... except the spokes-dog for Cesar that is.

Rachele Alpine said...

Mcgee is a westie and the same type as the Cesar dog...we love that commerical. Libby is a scotty and the cake is delicious! Ha! :)

Kristan said...

AWW Scotties and Westies are so cute! Love them on the cake too, hehe.

AchingHope said...

Awwww... Adorable. And the cake is amazing :)