Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How About a Chance to Win Another Pair of Writer's Gloves???


This past week has been spent writing all day and watching movies at night. So far, my main squeeze and I have gone to seen Avatar and have rented Angels and Demons, 500 Days of Summer, Julie and Julia, The Hangover, Star Trek and The Christmas Story (which we watched from about half way through and then started at the beginning because it was playing nonstop for 24 hours!). I’m not sure what movie we have planned for tonight (we’ve got a few), but I do know that I’ll be doing a bit of knitting while I watch.

What does this post have to do with writing or with my readers? Well, I’m glad you asked! I’ve been watching so many movies and doing so much knitting, that I’m almost done with another pair of writer’s gloves! So…I’ve decided that if I can get up to 50 followers by the end of the contest (tomorrow at midnight), I’ll give away two pairs! This means to tweet, Facebook, MySpace and spread the word about my blog. Remember, telling others about my blog gets you four points, so talk away!

Here’s the new pair of gloves that you could win!

Sorry my blogging is so short today, but I have a dentist appointment....woo-wee!

I’ll leave you with this picture. It’s a mug I got from my sister for Christmas. I kind of a have a mustache obsession! How awesome is it!?!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Avatar was brilliant, eh?

AchingHope said...

Ahhh... Nice mug shot.

AchingHope said...

Ooh! Ooh! And I facebooked to let people know about you, because you're awesomesauce.

Lisa and Laura said...

1. You're adorable.

2. I really want those gloves.

That is all.

Happy New Year!